Queries the dataserver for parcels of land which are flagged to be shown in search Theevent is raised when a response is received from the simulator
- searchText ( String)
- A string containing a list of keywords to search for separated by a space character
- queryFlags ( DirectoryManager . . :: . . DirFindFlags)
- A set of flags which can be ORed to modify query options such as classified maturity rating.
- category ( ParcelCategory)
- The category to search
- queryStart ( Int32)
- Each request is limited to 100 places being returned. To get the first 100 result entries of a request use 0, from 100-199 use 1, 200-299 use 2, etc.
A UUID to correlate the results when theevent is raised
Additional information on the results can be obtained by using the ParcelManager.InfoRequest method
Search places containing the key words "foo" and "bar" in the "Any" category that are either PG or Adult
UUID searchID = StartDirPlacesSearch( "foo bar", DirFindFlags.DwellSort | DirFindFlags.IncludePG | DirFindFlags.IncludeAdult, ParcelCategory.Any, 0);
Assembly: OpenMetaverse(Module: OpenMetaverse.dll) Version: 0.9.3.3318 (0.9.3.3318)