Starts a search for land sales using the directory The event is raised when a response is received from the simulator
- typeFlags ( DirectoryManager . . :: . . SearchTypeFlags)
- What type of land to search for. Auction, estate, mainland, "first land", etc
- priceLimit ( Int32)
- Maximum price to search for
- areaLimit ( Int32)
- Maximum area to search for
- queryStart ( Int32)
- Each request is limited to 100 parcels being returned. To get the first 100 parcels of a request use 0, from 100-199 use 1, 200-299 use 2, etc.
The OnDirLandReply event handler must be registered before calling this function. There is no way to determine how many results will be returned, or how many times the callback will be fired other than you won't get more than 100 total parcels from each query.
Assembly: OpenMetaverse(Module: OpenMetaverse.dll) Version: 0.9.3.3318 (0.9.3.3318)